EventsClick on the event title for more info
Attendance to our meetings is open to all organizations. For more information, use our contact form, Call us at 808-532-2156 or Email us with questions or comments email@example.com
HH@WA 3rd Annual Hawai’i Wellness Leaders Conference
- Brad Stulberg, researches, writes, speaks, and coaches on health and the science of human performance. His coaching practice includes working with athletes, entrepreneurs, and executives on their mental skills and overall well-being. Brad has also written for The New York Times, New York Magazine, Sports Illustrated, Wired, Forbes and The Los Angeles Times. Previously, Stulberg worked as a consultant for McKinsey and Company, where he counseled some of the world's top executives on a broad range of issues.
The State of Workplace Wellness
- Dr. Kathy Kozak, Medical Director at UHA Health Insurance, Host of Hawaii Public Radio's "The Body Show"
- Wanda Kakugawa, President/Owner of Market Trends Pacific, Inc.
- Dr. Brad Klontz, Financial Psychologist, Author, and Associate Professor at Creighton University Heider College of Business
Healthy Conflict = Stronger Relationships
- Sarah Kalicki-Nakamura, Executive Coach, Training Resultant and Facilitator
- Jeffrey Stern, PhD, Healthy Young Minds Hawaii Clinical Psychologist
- Erica Kolcz, Workplace Wellness Consultant